Qatar petroleum || Oil & Gas Job Vacancy
Qatar petroleum || Oil & Gas Job Vacancy. Qatar Oil (QP) is a state-owned public company developed by Emiri Mandate No. 10 in 1974. It is accountable for all stages of the oil and gas sector in the State of Qatar. The principal tasks of QP, its subsidiaries and joint ventures are the expedition, production, neighborhood as well as the global sale of crude oil, natural gas as well as gas liquids, fine-tuned items, artificial gas, petrochemicals, gas additives, plant foods, melted gas( LNG), steel and aluminum.QP’s approach to conducting hydrocarbon exploration and growth is through Exploration and Manufacturing Sharing Agreements (EPSA). and Development and also Manufacturing Sharing Contracts (DPSA) concluded with major global oil and also gas. companies. The operations and also activities of QP as well as its associates are performed at various onshore places, consisting of Doha, Dukhan, and the Mesaieed and Ras Laffan Industrial Cities, in addition to offshore locations, including HalulIsland, offshore. Production stations, piercing platforms as well as the Northfield. Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures. is underpinned by transparency, innovation, and also high requirements of quality and service. At Qatar Oil, we are dedicated. To one thing above all: Quality.
|Job Category||:||Oil & Gas || Petroleum|
|Job Level||:||Mid Level // General|
|No of vacancy||:||200+|
|Employment Type||:||Full Time / Part-time|
|Transportation||:||Paid by the company|
|Offered Salary||:||1800-8500 QAR|
|Apply Before||:||Within a month|
|Education Level||:||Bachelor / Degree/ High School|
|Experience Required||:||No required / get training|
|Language||:||English || Arabic || Hindi|
Total Rewards Analyst
The main function of the job
Proactively take care of the conformity of all Qatar Power Sector company’s positioning with the HR Plan Governance
Structure, made to ensure we fairly deal with the workforce as well as advertising much better alignment as well as healthy
competition throughout the Energy Field.
Experience & Abilities
- A minimum 5 to 8 years overall experience In HR function, ideally In Payment & Conveniences area.
- Tested knowledge of various compensation bundles and knowledge in the development of total rewards
method. Advanced proficiency degree in Microsoft Workplace fits such as MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Prior experience in a SAP atmosphere is highly desirable.
- Superb logical, issue resolving, communication (written as well as verbal) as well as presentation abilities.
- Prior experience in collaborating with elderly degrees of administration and cross-functional task groups.
Bachelor’s level in Business Administration, Stats & Behavioural Science, Commerce or Financing, preferably
with CCP or GRP qualification
Budget & Cost Controller
The key function of the task
Provide finance as well as budget plan support function to Human Resources Division, QP Schools as well as Human Being Resources which
consists of planning, preparing, checking, managing and controlling their Yearly Spending plan.
Experience & Abilities
- A minimum of one decade finance/budget experience, ideally in an oil & gas sector.
- Efficiency in English, Level-5.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Workplace– MS Word, Excel, Power-Point, etc.).
- Understanding of computer system financial monitoring systems like SAP, and so on.
Education and learning
An approved Bachelor level in Financing, Bookkeeping or Commerce.
Other Job Positions:
|Job Positions||Job Location||Actions|
|Total Rewards Analyst||Qatar||Apply Now|
|Budget & cost Controller ||Qatar||Apply Now|
|S.R Tax Specialist||Qatar||Apply Now|
|Technical controller||Qatar||Apply Now|
|Control Room Operator||Qatar||Apply Now|
|Chiropractor ||Qatar||Apply Now|
|SR. Business Analyst||Qatar||Apply Now|
|Systems Engineer||Qatar||Apply Now|
|Budget Supervisor||Qatar||Apply Now|
|Sr. Commissioning Engineer||Qatar||Apply Now|
SR. RELIABILITY ENGINEER
What are the document needed for this job positions:
- Recently has written CV / Resume
- Recently has taken PP size photos
- Experience certificates
- Photocopy of national ID or passport
- Contact us
Please: share this job vacancy to help other people: Qatar petroleum || Oil & Gas Job Vacancy