Cargo Operations Officer || Qatar Airways
We delight in to announce an extremely interesting possibility to join our Cargo team in Los Angeles as Freight Procedures Officer.
As a Cargo Operations Police officer you will certainly add prompt worth by guaranteeing smooth cargo operations at the station through control with the ground dealing with agency (GHA) as well as inner staff within the area.
You will continually keep track of as well as create adherence to laws laid out to regional authorities and also regulatory bodies and also make certain rigorous compliance to IATA policies for efficient motion of inbound as well as outbound freight whilst lowering functional price.
This represents an amazing opportunity to sign up with a quick paced setting in a leading Aeronautics team to add to our ongoing development and development.
- Checking the cargo handling in the terminal as well as recommending finest practices to attain functional quality.
- · Establishing durable as well as consistent reporting at the terminal degree to determine all non-conformance for all risk owners.
- · Coordination with Cargo Head Workplace for smooth coordination of freight operations.
- Handling the freighter on schedule efficiency as well as guarantee no hold-ups happen as a result of ground operations. Explore as well as report to HO on any kind of delay on freighter as well as passenger trips.
- Coordinating with the local freight handling and also services shipment manager and also coordinate as well as manage the trucking of Qatar Airways Cargo import and exports.
- Implementing, developing as well as checking standard procedure and also service level agreements with the GHAs in the area.
- Helping on-board load masters in offloading and also filling tasks of airplane whenever needed.
- Undertaking test on invoice confirmation for operational based cost as per regional/ head office needs.
- Making certain all safety and protection occurrences are extensively investigated via to origin evaluation as well as reported within business time-frame and also conduct station audits in line with head workplace standards.
To be taken into consideration for this duty you will certainly have the following:
- Substantial cargo procedures expertise and air truck industry experience within an Airline company or GHA at a supervisory degree.
- Extensive expertise of Freight operations, Unsafe Goods guidelines, Live Animal Laws and Perishable cargo handling.
- Ideally weight and equilibrium experience.
- Fluency in English (written as well as spoken) is crucial for this duty. Fluency in Spanish is desirable yet not essential.
- You should have the right to live and operate in the United States to be thought about. Original Job
Other Job Opportunity:
Please share this Opportunity: Cargo Operations Officer || Qatar Airways