Qatar in job driver
Qatar in job driver. Welcome to our official web page, we are looking for a driver in different positions in Qatar.
QR23101 - PAX Transportation Chauffeur (Hefty certificate) Zimbabwe Event|Qatar Air Travel Solutions|Doha
Organisation: Qatar Air Travel Providers
Job Feature: Ground Handling
Division: Airside Operations - QAS (Department).
Employment Kind: Full-time - Permanent.
City: Center East|Qatar|Doha.
Last day of application: 16-Jan-2020.
Qatar Aviation Solutions.
Qatar Aeronautics Services (QAS) is an honor winning, premier ground managing organisation whose international headquarter goes to Hamad International Airport (HIA), the center flight terminal of Qatar Airways. Given that its establishment in 2000, QAS has developed a credibility as a costs provider of world-class ground services to: global airlines; Presidents as well as VVIPs; private fleets and consumers; executive charter trips and also freight operators.
The QAS group including over 8,000 strong modern staff members, is dedicated to meeting the total passenger and also freight needs of the airport, the airlines and also consumers it serves. This team of highly trained and also diversely knowledgeable team is the factor for QAS superior success and their Client's satisfaction.
About Your Task:
In this role you will be called for to drive and operate Passenger Bus to move guests safely to terminal/ aircraft ensuring quality solution are provided to travelers whilst accomplishing on-time performance. Successfully finishing the assigned jobs securely as well as maintaining Standard Operating Procedures. You will additionally preserve normal checks and also maintain cleanliness in the Coaches/Buses.
You will certainly be needed to do turning change for 1 day airport terminal operations, thus would certainly call for having a flexible and also positive perspective.
To be eligible for this setting you will certainly need to be high school qualified with minimum 2 years as well as need to have a valid residence country hefty lorry driving license, have great oral and also written communication skills in English language and capability to function under pressure.
Keep in mind: you will certainly be needed to connect the following:.
1. Return to/ Curriculum Vitae.
2. Copy of Key.
3. Duplicate of Highest Educational Certification.
4. Duplicate of Driving Permit. Visit here for more information
Taxi driver // Job details and job requirements
- The ideal candidate needs to ideally have a Senior high school diploma
- Should hold a valid chauffeur's certificate.
- Clear criminal record.
- The suitable applicant should contend the very least two years of experience in a similar placement.
- Familiarity with GENERAL PRACTITIONER software program.
- Have to be Clean, professional look.
- Ought to have outstanding organizational as well as time management abilities.
- Have to have superior social abilities.
- Capability to function changes, on weekends, as well as on public vacations, as required
- Must be fluent in English
Bus driver job details;
- Follow safe driving practices at times
- Obey all national safety regulations along with criteria while driving the designated bus
- Always maintain the car clean and nice
Task Qualifications and also Experience
- The suitable candidate should at least be a high school graduate
- A legitimate QATAR driving license need i.e. No. 6
- Excellent interaction and interpersonal abilities
- Only Asian candidates are needed to use
- Male candidates are required
- Ability to pay attention as well as adhere to instructions
Salary and other benefits :
Salary: Minimum - 2500 QAR - Maximum - 8000 QAR
Tax and health insurance: paid by the company
Food + accommodation: Yes available
Returning air ticket: Yes, provided by the company
Other visa and job information
How to apply for this job // what are the documents needed
- Recently has written CV
- Recently has taken PP size Photos
- Photocopy of driver license
- And other Experience Documents
Note: only, the company will contact for the interview those who are selected: